Want to give dad a gift he’s sure to love and use this Father’s Day? The Microsoft Lumia 640 is a great way to meet dad’s needs and give him something he’ll enjoy at the same time. A survey from technology security company Asurion stated that 45 percent of dad’s hope to receive a tech device for Father’s Day and 63 percent want it to be an upgrade of something they already own.
The Lumia 640 available at Cricket Wireless features HD video recording, dual cameras, Xbox Live and Microsoft Office the perfect way to meet his personal and business needs all for $129.99.
This is one gift you won’t find stashed in the back of his drawer:)
Here are some top reasons that Dad will love this gift:
- Easy-to-use start screen features live tiles to help him quickly locate his favorite apps, contacts and places
- Cortana, his digital personal assistant, will keep dad up-to-date on his work projects, kids’ activities and travel itinerary
- Crisp HD video and rear and front cameras allow him to capture special memories and Lumia Storyteller allows him to share content with loved ones
- Microsoft Office, Skype and 30GB of free OneDrive cloud storage enable dad to stay connected
- Xbox Live entertains Dad with access to fun games