What advice would you give to first-time mothers in their third trimester?
1. Wear comfortable shoes – I love to wear heels but during the third trimester it’s important to take care of your feet. An occasional heel is fine but choose shoes that offer comfort and support.
2. Have the name conversation –It’s not that easy! So take the time you need to select a name for your baby.
3. Pack the hospital bag – It’s a good idea to pack your hospital bag at the start of your third-trimester just in case you go into labor early. Some of my must-pack items for the hospital bag are a camera, a going-home outfit for the baby and warm socks for mom.
For more third trimester tips, check out my latest A Bullseye View Story “Baby on Board! Bárbara Bermudo Shares Third Trimester Tips.”
What are your tips for maternity style?
- Comfort – “I recommend pieces that are easy to get into and out of and are soft to the touch.”
- Basics – “Select staple pieces like leggings, bottoms and knit tops in denim, black, white, heather gray and navy.”
- Versatile pieces – “Expecting moms don’t need an entirely new wardrobe. The key is to buy pieces that you can mix & match with your existing wardrobe. Liz Lange for Target offers a wide variety of pieces for mixing and matching that not only look chic but also are really comfortable, such as a pair of dark wash denim or the perfect little black dress.”
What are your must-have baby items when it’s not your first?
With another girl on the way this summer, I am recycling the baby gear from my past two pregnancies and am restocking on must-have baby essentials. Below are a few of my top picks.
1. Diapers – up & up® Diapers Super Pack, $19.99
2. Wipes – up & up™ Baby Wipes Unscented, $4.99
3. Diaper cream – up & up™ Diaper Rash Ointment, $2.94
4. Gentle baby wash – up & up™ Baby Wash Mild – 28 oz, $2.99
5. Receiving blankets – Circo® Up We Go 4pk Flannel Receiving Blankets, $9.99
6. Socks – Circo Newborn Infant Toddler Girls’ 2-Pack Ruffle Bobby Socks -Pink/White, $3.00
7. Onesies – Circo Newborn Girls’ Elephant Bodysuit – Pink, $6.99
1 thought on “Barbara Bermudo celebrates baby #3 with a Baby Sprinkle”
Reblogged this on JESSICA MEDINA TV.