LATINA MEDIA VENTURES PRESENTS A WEEKEND OF
SUMMER HAIR AND BEAUTY TUTORIALS, HEALTHY COOKING DEMOS,
HOME EXERCISE SESSIONS & MORE
AT FIRST-EVER LATINA® BEAUTY, HAIR & WELLNESS EXPO
The Expo will be the largest Hispanic and Multi-Cultural Expo
July 18-19, 2015 at Meadowlands Expo Center in Secaucus, New Jersey
Latina Media Ventures today unveiled the line-up of demonstrations, activities and experiences that will be part of the first-ever Latina Beauty, Hair & Wellness Expo on July 18th and 19th at the Meadowlands Expo Center in Secaucus, NJ.
The weekend will feature a not-to-be-missed discussion between Adrienne Bailon (Host of “The Real”), Dascha Polanco (star of Netflix “Orange is the New Black”), Roc Nation Executive Lenny Santiago, model Denise Bidot and personal trainer Massiel “MankoFit” Arias to discuss beauty and body image in the Latin culture with Latina’s Director of Content Shirley Velasquez. The group will explore the myths created by the media about Latina beauty and help define Latina beauty through personal anecdotes. This panel will take place in the Latina Insider Lounge at the Meadowlands Expo Center on Saturday, July 18th, from noon to 1:30pm.
The Expo will also feature exciting and interactive guest experiences and demonstrations throughout the weekend, including:
· Healthy cooking with TheLatinKitchen.com contributor and TV Host Evette Rios making raw brownies and delicious summer smoothies
· Hair and make-up tutorials for the hottest summer trends with Latina Editor-at-Large Verky Arcos, Celebrity Stylist Ona Diaz-Santin and GLAMSQUAD. This event will include tips on how to get flawless bold summer eyes and lip looks and how to pull together the perfectly messy summer braid for hot days by the pool or on the beach
· Massiel “MankoFit” Arias will host a fitness demonstration and interactive workshop where fans can tweet their fitness and wellness questions and Massiel will answer them live
· Relationship advice with Sujeiry Gonzalez, Latina.com contributor and host of “Love Sujeiry” on American Latino Radio on SiriusXM
· Meet-and-greets with Latina editors
· Top health and beauty brands featuring their latest products for sampling and purchase
“When looking at the health and beauty landscape in the United States, we felt there was a void in expos focused on the specific health and beauty needs of Latinas and wanted to present an opportunity for brands and consumers to come together to celebrate Latina beauty and wellness,” said Lauren Michaels, President of Latina Media Ventures
Featured brands at the Latina Beauty, Hair & Wellness Expo include Carol’s Daughter, FOX Broadcasting Company, SheaMoisture, Alter Ego/European Beauty Concepts, Jane Carter, Lasio, NY Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Vagisil, Rolland Hair Trend USA, Dominican Magic, GLAMSQUAD, Design, Essentials, Jamberry, Mizani, Accessories R Us, Chic Afrique, MCL Beauty, Pureo Natural Products, R&R Cosmetics, Razac Products, My Wellness Solutions, Total Media Group, Mijem, 5 Salon & Spa, iHeart Radio, CareFinders Total Care, Horizon Healthcare, Ana Ho and LaBonBon and CBS New York Radio.
Tickets for the Latina Beauty, Hair & Wellness Expo are on sale now at Latina.com/expo. Tickets are $15 each when purchased online in advance of the Expo and $20 at the door.
The Latina Beauty, Hair & Wellness Expo is produced in partnership with the IHS Management Show team — host of the most professional, educational, and profitable trade shows in the industry for the last 23 years.