J BALVIN Notches Another BIG Chart & Video Week, As He
Prepares To Launch His First Headlining U.S. Tour This Wednesday
· J Balvin’s “GINZA” Is #1 On The Latin Airplay Chart For A Third Week, Is The #1 Latin Video, And Once Again The #1 Selling Latin Song on iTunes.
In addition to being #1 on iTunes and the Most-Played Track At Latin Radio Across The Country for a 3rd consecutive week, “GINZA” continues to be a video-view powerhouse, as it has quickly reached the 100 Million View Mark (now J Balvin’s FIFTH Video to reach that certification level) and impressively stands as the #3 overall Most Watched Video TODAY (outpacing THE WEEKEND, TAYLOR SWIFT & many more)
– Demonstrating The International Impact of The Song, “GINZA” Has Also Given J Balvin His First Chart-Topping Single In Mexico, Reaching #1 In Radio Airplay, iTunes Sales And Spotify Streaming Across That Country As Well. “GINZA” Is Likewise Topping Spotify Streaming in Multiple Other Latin- American Markets And Continues To Grow J Balvin’s Substantial Social Media Following, As The Colombian Star Just Surpassed 5 Million Followers on Instagram.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
· J Balvin’s National Tour Launch In Miami, And His Recent Stance Leading The Charge Against Donald Trump’s Attack On The Latino Community Were The Subject of a Sunday Miami Herald COVER Story yesterday.
“Colombian singer J Balvin first to challenge Donald Trump over Latino remarks: … Balvin’s music is a blend of reggaeton, pop, Colombian music, electronica and hip-hop, with slippery, syncopated rhythms and infectious melodies… Balvin identifies as Latino and as part of young hip-hop generation. Both aspects of his cultural identity drove him to speak out against Trump. …’This wasn’t about politics, this was about racism. My generation knows how it is, and talking about racism is not OK… I know what’s going on… But don’t represent us with just this one small thing. I’ve been working hard, traveling around the world, and the more I travel, the more I know my Latin culture. He offended the whole Latin community’…. For now, Balvin is focused on, and thrilled about, the imminent launch of his first solo tour.” – Jordan Levin, Miami Herald 09-20-15
· In Order to Continue Taking His Show Presentation To A Higher –Level On His About-to Launch First Headlining Tour Of The United States, J Balvin Has Brought Onboard Innovative Industry Leaders Who’s Work He Has Admired: With Stage Design By Mitchell Schellenger (Imagine Dragons, Fun, Enrique Iglesias) And Choreography by Chase Benz (Britney Spears, Rihanna, Carrie Underwood , Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato) .
See J BALVIN, With Special Guest Becky G, At These Tour Dates:
September 23 Miami, FL James L Knight Center
September 24 Orlando, FL Hard Rock Live
September 26 Atlanta, GA Tabernacle
September 27 Charlotte, NC The Fillmore
September 30 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory
October 01 New York, NY Best Buy Theatre
October 03 Washington, DC Echostage
October 04 Boston, MA House of Blues
October 08 Chicago, IL Aragon Ballroom
October 09 St. Paul, MN Myth
October 11 Grand Prairie, TX Verizon Theatre Grand Prairie
October 15 Houston, TX Club Escapade
October 16 Pharr, TX Boggus Ford Events Center
October 17 Austin, TX Bass Concert Hall
October 20 Bakersfield, CA Rabobank Theatre
October 22 Los Angeles, CA Shrine Expo Hall
October 23 San Jose, CA Event Center at San Jose State University
October 24 Las Vegas, NV The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
October 25 San Diego, CA Humphrey’s Concerts By The Bay